About Sarojini Nagar Market
Sarojini Nagar is enclosed by Safdarjung Enclave, South Extension, Laxmibai Nagar, Nauroji Nagar, Chanakyapuri, and Netaji Nagar. It is in the region of Chanakyapuri, a standout amongst the unique areas in Delhi. Situated in the South West Delhi territory of the city, Sarojini Nagar, is one of the spots in the city to purchase garments and textures. Aside from an enormous number of substantial measured showrooms for different worldwide and neighborhood marks, the essence of the market is framed by roadside shops which sell pieces of clothes and other fabrics as well including some household stuff as well.
Shopping at Sarojini Nagar Market
Consistently, the paths of the Sarojini Nagar market are overwhelmed by purchasers, running the boulevards from all pieces of Delhi. The modest cost of garments makes it a great arrangement. The quality and value you jump on these garments have no match in some other market. Your every day wear shirts are accessible at a shabby deal of INR 100. Not merely day by day wear garments, the endless paths of shops offer all sort of garments.
Aside from garments, there are various shops in the market which offer you in vogue knapsacks at an entirely reasonable cost. The Sarojini Nagar showcase likewise brags a vast range home stylistic layout things, running from ancient metal rarities to high-quality curios to carefully assembled works of art. You can purchase extravagant lights and Chandelier at shabby an exceptionally modest cost. The market additionally offers a wide assortment of pads and pads at insignificant prices.
How to Reach Sarojini Nagar Market?
One can choose Public transport for reaching Sarojini Market. You have to get Metro train from station closest to you till INA or AIIMS Metro Station. It’s around 2.2 Km from Metro Station., Either contract an auto or on the off chance that you are gathering of companions, Walk.
Aside from metro, ola/uber is dependably there. Taking traffic, time and cash into thought, you can pick your particular manner!
There are certain DTC Buses which are available for one to reach Sarojini Market, but it depends on the place from where you are boarding the bus.
Pro Tips – Sarojini Nagar market
- The size on the articles of clothing are never exact, so the first way is either attempt over the fashionable garments since you don’t have the advantage of changing rooms. You can likewise take a stab at taking one size greater or persuade the retailer for return on the off chance that it doesn’t fit and the last choice convenient solution at the adjustment shop.
- The market is shut on Monday. Be that as it may, if you follow noon you can discover numerous shops open and you may most likely get a decent arrangement.
- The best time to visit Sarojini Nagar is on weekdays, particularly amid the afternoon. Weekends are completely stuffed.
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you will walk a considerable amount!
- Watch out for your wallet and mobile phones.
- Your bargaining aptitudes ought to be sharp.
- The market opens typically around 10 am and closes around 9 pm. The market is open from Tuesday to Sunday.